21 Nov North Coast’s biggest
*DURBAN, November 2017 – The internationally acclaimed Fairmont Zimbali Resort is situated within the prestigious Zimbali Coastal Resort and offers a broad range of premium facilities to guests and residents alike. Adding to its stature as a world-class hotel and conferencing venue, the Fairmont Zimbali Resort is proud to announce the opening of its brand-new, state-of-the-art conference facility.
The Fairmont Zimbali Resort Conference Centre is now ranked as the largest conference facility on KZN’s North Coast. The conference centre can accommodate 520 guests banquet-style and 700 guest’s cinema-style seating. The smaller, individual meeting rooms Marula, Acacia, Syringa and Hibiscus are equipped for more intimate and bespoke events and conferences. Ample onsite undercover parking provides guests and delegates ease of access to the venue.
There is significant demand for large-scale, upmarket conferencing facilities on the North Coast, and we are delighted to be able to not only meet the market demand, but to do it in a style that the Fairmont Zimbali Resort is so well known for – elegant, reliable, and with excellent service. Uniquely designed to suit weddings as well as private and corporate functions, the venue is dynamically-designed with stacking doors which allow the shape and size of the rooms to be changed quickly and easily. It has also been purposefully-designed without pillars so that guests enjoy unobstructed views from wherever they may be seated.
The large roller-door style entrance at the back of the venue provides convenient access for larger deliveries and the reinforced floor is aptly suited to the motoring industry as it allows for heavy vehicles and trucks to be present in the venue for events and launches.
The Ballroom is also fitted with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and high-speed WIFI is provided throughout the conference centre. The ceilings in each room are fitted with acoustic panels ensuring crystal clear sound and the reduction of ambient noise.
As a 5-star hotel and conferencing venue that forms part of an international chain, security is of utmost importance, and is further bolstered by the strong security presence within the estate itself, providing high-profile delegates safety and peace of mind.
Fairmont Resort looks forward to welcoming all future delegates and to making their conferencing experience an unforgettable one.
About Fairmont Zimbali Resort
South Africa’s magnificent eastern shoreline presents gently rolling hills and lush flora, pristine coastal forest and a glistening sea, which form the backdrop to a world of wondrous sights. Cosmopolitan flair and traditional Zulu accents permeate Fairmont Zimbali Resort’s 154 guest rooms and suites, each with scintillating views of the warm Indian Ocean. Adding to the superb offerings is a variety of exquisite restaurants and bars; a 925-square-metre ballroom and welcome recreation, including the renowned Willow Stream Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and a fully supervised Y-Univers Kids’ Club. At Fairmont Zimbali Resort, our legendary hospitality and attention to detail create an atmosphere of pure paradise, turning moments into memories.
For more information or reservations, please visit fairmont.com/zimbali-resort/.
- Fairmont Resort connects guests to the very best of its destinations worldwide,
- providing travelers with memorable travel experiences, thoughtful and attentive service and
- luxury hotels that are truly unforgettable. Each Fairmont property reflects the locale’s energy,
- culture and history through locally inspired cuisine, spirited bars and lounges and distinctive
- design and decor. With more than 70 hotels globally, and many more in development, the Fairmont collection boasts some of the most iconic and distinctive hotels in the world. This extraordinary collection includes The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Dubai’s Fairmont The Palm, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, Fairmont San Francisco and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City. Fairmont is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel & lifestyle group and digital innovator offering unique experiences in more than 4,000 hotels, resorts and residences, as well as in over 2,600 of the finest private homes around the globe.
For more information or reservations, please visit fairmont.com.
For further information contact:
Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Telephone: + 27 (0)32 538 5000
Fax: + 27 (0)32 538 5001